Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Team USA

Olympic fever seems to be attacking everybody! I'm not a huge sports fan, but at work last week we had a 'Team Trend' day where we picked out a country and had to come dressed themed to that country the next day! I got Team USA which was awesome not just because it is the home team but also because I had wanted an excuse to buy these kick ass stars n stripes leggings from BMA Modified! I teamed them with my American Flag power plugs which I already had and borrowed Scotty's basketball shirt. I accessorized with a scarf and a USA bracelet I picked up at the market. I would probably usually team the leggings with a black shirt and boots instead of going all out on the Red, White and Blue but it was fine to go nuts for the special day!! I even ended up watching a little bit of the games too!
Team USA

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment