Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Masquerade

Masquerade

Masquerade by carolyn-joy-derby featuring victorian jewelry

I am really excited, because this coming Saturday I have been invited to a masquerade ball. I've just finalized my outfit!! My inspiration is The Black Swan. I'm using lots of feathers and wearing my black onyx plugs. I ordered my dress from Etsy and I cannot say how delighted I actually am with it! It's a corset with a feather skirt! I'm wearing my gladiator style strappy heels and adding some black feathered wings and feather earrings. I also found a stunning masquerade mask pendant which I think is perfect! The mask shown here is not the one I am wearing, its just an inspiration. I am actually making my own. I picked up a plain white mask and I am getting busy with the glue gun and lots of feather, sequins and crystals! It's going to be super amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment