Friday, July 6, 2012

Winter Frost

I just noticed some new plugs at my favorite body plug designer (BMA Modifed) and I really love them! I already ordered them, put I just wanted to show you how gorgeous these are! They are the Winter Frost Blue Glass Plugs.



Of course being me - I immediately hit polyvore looking for stuff to match! This isn't necessarily something that I would wear with these, it's more like a little color story inspired by the plugs! I hope you enjoy! I've got a day time look hot for the beach with hot pants, a cute tee and some hi-tops! Then to make it a little more glamorous in the evening how about a cute dress, some topaz jewelry and a sexy pair of heels! I think I need to be adding a little more aqua into my wardrobe this summer, it's so cool and fresh looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment